Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The things that I have accomplished and am proud of in this class are a lot of things.But the most important that I really want to talk about is game design.Well game design has helped me with all my technology things that I have problems with.For example I use to have problems to upload things onto my wiki but now I am even uploading not just normal flash files but graphics.And I am really happy and proud of my self.Now that I know almost everything about global oria my teacher said that I can use the skills that she taught me this school year and she said that I can use them whenever I want to have fun or just show how much things I have learned.I am really proud of my self and wish I keep up with my good work.I now that all my hard work will pay of and I am shure about that because technology is everywhere and it would be cool to know more technology than the other people around me.For me learning technology is a really cool experience and I think a privilege so I want to make good use of it and I want to keep learning as much ass my little brain can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment