Monday, April 11, 2011

Jennifer.G #13 2011

In my opinion this website is really fun, it not only shows you allot of information about the topics that are affecting our communities the most but the are also adding most of the information into games of all ages. In the website I looked through the website and found a game called (Activate) and this game talked about or taught you on how what kind of people can enter and why to the united states.Well it teaches on the government and what kind of topics like I said the community means. I really like the way that the information you needed was in the games. I really enjoyed this game and verry happy of the way that the creatures of this game Incorporated the information that is important or the most common problem into our community into games that are fun of all ages. http://www.icivics.org/games/branches-power

No comments:

Post a Comment