Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A New Year

My school year so far has been full of chaos.The first day all of my classes were all messed up.I was mixed with students of other grades but eventually made the day worth a while when finding out that all of my close friends were still in the school.My classes are great I love them they are all Pre AP which is amazing and I really appreciate because that makes me believe that I can achieve more than what is expected from me which as well makes my parents proud something which I dream of doing everyday.
This year just like last year I have joined Orquestra  and am happy to hear that we are going to compete with other Orquestra's to see which one is better we might even win scholarships in the making.I am so excited for this year so far I being convinced in joining Volleyball and am thinking about it any ways I really hope for the best this year and that  obstacles don't stop me from achieving anything.

2 comments:

  1. I fell exactly the same ! my classes were crazy i had to be standing all day in the office! I might earn scholarships because of sports but orchestra is a great way to get a scholarship. I am really happy for you and that you joined orchestra. I wanted to join but I preferred sports. Hope your year goes amazing buy the way and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's nice Jennifer and I also agree with your post about the first day it was the same here! (I know you were talking about me when you said close friends ^_^ haha)

    ReplyDelete