Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Positive feedback

I liked this game because its funny and entertaining. Its funny for me because the res a guy that looks Italian of how he sings. I also like this game because the res a level in which you say if the singer should sing high or low.If you make him sing high the microphone will explode and hurt the singers ears and it will listen like a normal microphone when it sound high. also this game is called POSITIVE FEEDBACK because,a loud speaker uses positive feedback to increase the volume of sounds .Audio feedback the piercing squeals that occur when sound from the speaker enters the microphone is a positive loop that has become unstable.That was only 1 of the reasons that this game is called positive feedback. Also I think that it could have the names creators but Rather then that the game is cool .I would recommend this game to anybody,and I in the future will design a game like this really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment