Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The super toaster

I like this game because the is a little tree that walks across a road ,I Think symbolising what is happening to the trees that get unlucky and get cut down or get pushed down. I also like this game because its all natural no electricity wires or cars and that's one of all of our social issues. It says to collect enough solar energy to save the world .As in try to use solar light instead of sending satellites to the moon .Collected solar energy and took it to a solar panel to uncharged and charge ageing . when I finished the game it says words that almost means to be continued. But the real reason I like this game is because it shows reasons to help prevent global warming and I'm one of those people that want to help heal the EARTH.I would give this game from a scale to 1-10 a 10 .Also wish to make a game like this 1 some day.Global Warming is very important to me. I like to try to save the earth from global warming and other polluting thins that may or might be a harm in the future.Better to prevent it than wait for later for it to do the harm

No comments:

Post a Comment