Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Red ribbon week





For this Red Ribbon Week I just beryl figured out why we have red ribbon week and know that I know I'm inspired because the res a person named Enrique camarena nick name 'kiki' that died for the safety of all the adults or children that are tempted to try drugs.This man fought poverty and all the obstacle's that he had to over come to be someone that can make a difference in our world.Well this man fought drugs putting his life in a lot of danger dealing with drug attic's to the biggest clubs to the smallest ones .At first his mother told him that he wold never make a difference in the world but he said a speech that I will never forget he said''Even if I'm one person I can make a difference'' that was the speech that I will never forget and to go so far at his job its amazing and he had 3 children a wife and was Mexican.after he died he was kidnapped and tortured to death on his way to his family by 5 drug dealers.This man for me is a inspiration and now I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment