Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I learned this week!!!!!!

This week I learned more information about the mini game project.We are sop post to be ready by this week to know how to make games.Well I learned mostly how to begin this project but I will need more information to actually know how to make this game really have details, special effects and more cool things to add to my mini game project.My teacher has showed us videos and wiki tips in our wiki which is where we are doing the mini game project and it is normally called Myglife.com.Also we have learned how to make our little guy moving but we are just playing with a carrot right now but we will go to more advance things later in the year. Also I have learned how to write even faster speed on my typing situation. I have also learned how to learn with no excuses.Well like I said MS.Miller is a asome teacher and Im looking foward to being whith here for the rest of the middle school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment