Thursday, March 25, 2010

Working with flash


When I started to program flash I got frustrated because some of the things that we were learning I did not understand the video or my teacher was going to fast and I got frustrated because I want to get the projects that I do right not wrong. And one of the things was the codes and were we needed to go paste it on our wiki .


When I started to work with flash the hardest thing was to keep up. I now that My teacher needs to go fast because of the time and because some students have already ahead of everybody else and they need the other instructions to keep going.But I would really appreciate if our teacher could go just a little more slower and that way she would not have eny problems with who is ahead and who is still not finished with the first step.


When it comes to coding I think it is important because that way when you want to upload something the code will be there when you need it and not have to go were you had problems going to . I also think that it is good to have your codes because when you want or need to paste something when you put the codes in there your work would be perfect for you.


Now that I am going to have more experience with all the uploads and all that stuff about flash I think that I will become a flash expert will more practice when it comes to listening and keeping up.


When there is distraction in the class I do get distracted because my teacher has to be telling them to sit down and everyone starts screaming and running everywhere and that distracts me a lot sometimes.I would like for my teacher for punishment for getting 3 warnings and still doing the same thing they should get detention like always.


I think that when we watch a tutorial video it helps me a little because we have to pause it to understand what the speaker is saying and I have problems listening to my teacher sometimes so it is even harder to listen to a tutorial. For me I think it is easier to let my teacher teach the lesson instead of listening it of the tutorial.


In the future I now that this will help me and I will always create new things with flash so I wont forget how wonderful and not hard flash is. I am also planning to make a tutorial video for kids that were my age now.


No comments:

Post a Comment