Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jennifer.G #11

Hi my name is Jennifer I am a student here at EACPA and this week our class was able to chose what topic we are most interesting for us to be researching about , and I chose (Insects). I choosed this topic because for me its very interesting how these creatures came to be, even though I am not a big fan of them but I am really interested on how these creatures were fomed. In my research I found some interesting websites that I know that will help my research and the reason I say that is because all this websites help and give me a lot of information about my question which are(How did insects form?) and I found wikipedia websites,news and aditional pages that might help with my research and here they are.







1 comment:

  1. soccer


    > like in soccer you will have a question on the top of the screen


    >then you will have to answer the question right if you miss then it give the other team the ball


    > the only way you can get the ball back is by answering the questions.





    fastball


    >same thing with soccer but, when you have the ball they ask you a question


    > if you get it wrong you have to run all the way back to YOUR ORIGANAL side you started on. Then start again


    >if you get the question right you pass the person next to you and manuver down and then try to make a shot

    ReplyDelete