Monday, January 24, 2011

Jennifer.G.2 2011

I really like this game for me it is very interesting and I imagine it is very fun to play.Wen I read about this I thought it was going to be like a challenge or competition and of course I would be interested in entering because it was supposely art.But now that I saw the video I am really surprised that is kind of game existed with this kind of technology.I am really curios of playing this game especially now that I have seen how you play for me I take it as a kind of game with skills and I like these kinds of games because they are like mind swisters,I really would like to play this game and hopefully I would like to incoorporate this kind of technology into my future game to make it more interesting and fun.

1 comment:

  1. are you talking about crayon phycis? Is so I have a tip, you can put the title on what your talking aboutin the body. I totaly agree with you, this is an awesome game, just not my type. Would you incorapate this into your game?

    ReplyDelete