Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jennifer G.#4,2011

At the beginning of the movie Jimmy is walking through the highway heading to California.Jimmy he has a dramatization of building to express himself or get attention.In my opinion I think that Jimmy building things can relate to videos in game in which his imagination and creativity there is allot of buildings,walls and obstacles.I think that video games help calm jimmy in which he gets to express himself with nobody judging him.In my opinion I think Jimmy is a really good player because he likes to build things and be creative.In the movie the games that were being played are (Double dragon,Street fighters,Ninga turtles,Mega man,rampage,Mr.cause and Mario) and honestly I have never played games like this before.In the movie the game capsules that show up are a power glove and a old game Mario capsule.Honestly the power glove was my favorite its like the wii only in those times which is cool and for me cooler than any game I have ever played about cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment