Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jennifer.G 7 2011

What does "teamwork" mean to you?For me teamwork means working together as one as well sharing together creativity.

*1994 ballroom dancing was introduced to the 5th graders in 2 New york schools.
*Today 6,ooo children from around the world over 60 schools in Manhattan,Brooklyn to dance require a 10 week course.

How do you see these students trying to work together? Well in my opinion I think that they work togetherby combining their passion for dancing and try to reach their goal. As well learning new things by working together.

How important was teamwork for these students?Well in my opinion I think that teamwork for these students was very important because the had to work together to get their steps and routine right.

How will you work together with your teammates in this class?Well in this class you have to work together you like it or not because you have to share ideas to find your answer or a project like a computer game.

What do you think is the main message that these students should take away from this experience?Well that they should always work together and never give up no matter what kind of situation you are in.

One of the students was called Calvin and his dance instructor said that he was really close of being a street kid almost a criminal but he started to interact with the other dance instructor and the dance program started and that was one of his ways of bonding ans soon becoming a great gentlemen.


How will you work together as a team in your class globaloria?Well I could bond with students in my class that I really dont know a lot of and also to find answers to any problem or question I have aswell for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment