Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Game vision

I am very excited to do this game eventhough its going to be a challenge with the codes and such but it will be woth it.My vision for this game will include som hidden objects that all of sudden will pop out know where making the player panic or if the driver was a responsible driver then nothing would happen and the player would pass to the next level.If you are a inresponsible driver then you pass to the next level not hurting anbody or yourself.Anyways the whole point of this game, my goal overall will be to make it fun and educational to players from 11 and up.It will include hopefuly everything I have learned through out this time, time will tell but my vision will stay firm on making a amazing game.

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool topic jen we should be on a team together last year i worked on a game like that last year but never finished but it would be cool to do one together. Good Luck this is very interesting i cant wait to see your game and give me your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is great think of yours. I really think that you are going to do a great game. I can wait to see the final product.
    -Thelma

    ReplyDelete