Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm

Honestly I don't know anybody that lives in the North East.In my opinion I should of thought of making a hidden object game with this topic because for example I could use this topic in the game I could make the players find things in their house all around and they would find things like water jugs,flashlights,gas and all of the other essentials that you would need to survive one these storms from category 1 all the way to 5 so in total I would have 5 levels and each one would depend on the level that the hurricane will be.10 things that I would find would be things like flashlight,can food,blankets,water jugs,dog food,portable gasoline,batteries,extra clothes,cleansing utensils,and of course yourself and your family it would be something I would have to experience but hopefully I don't.Overall I would make my player learn how to act and what to pack in a deadly situation like a type 5 hurricane storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment