Monday, November 5, 2012

Paper Prototype 1

I learned a few things such as not getting to worked up on one detail that I cant get right or also not working on one part as mush sure making good work on it but not going to far making it to perfect.I guess that one thing that was hard drawing my hidden object game was actually drawing the objects like what they are supposed to look like because I am not a very good drawer and a easy thing was working with my partner organizing it they way that would satisfy both of us.I guess that I would like to add more levels well maybe one more and more details like really hidden objects.That would finish it just more things that would make the player interested in the game just by looking at the title page.

1 comment:

  1. Oh!, Dear Jenn!
    I appreciate your comment! I can't wait for your game to be finished, I want to play it already. Thanks for believing in me!


    Love, Arlette

    ReplyDelete