Thursday, February 28, 2013

Game learning topic

Well my game will be very interesting the whole point of it is to help the kids learn how they can prevent a incident or help somebody.I chose this topic because I think that most of the population around me really enjoy adrenaline games especially driving or car games, what other better way to get information to kids or adults about safe driving than in a game its the perfect solution these games become a big hit.My game will have a lot of mechanics and graphics and such so that it will make the game more exciting it will have different facts popping out of random places and while your driving you can chose your speed but to high and you might get caught or 'speed run' which is the title of my game its just going tobe a really fun game that you won regret paying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment