Thursday, February 21, 2013

Learn to design for mobile

For my game control if I were to fix it and make it better than in the mobile it would have buttons that you can click on for example like to jump or run and on the other side you would have the scrolling button in which would guide you to were ever you would have to go to win the game.In the console you would have all the power because it would be much easier to control in the buttons on the back you can push and things such as weapons would pop out for you to use it would be a really cool game in my opinion mostly action like shooting or killing things like dragons that interests me and I know that interest my peers to.The console game would have more control and you would be able to play better because you know were to push while on the touch its hard because you can get messed up while playing for the same reason that its touch and when your adrenaline is pumping you can click on something else then loose and make the game bad for you, its just something that is meant to be both separate and happy unless your really talented and you can modify it for it to look and play good.

1 comment:

  1. I think for the mobile it just may be a little harder with buttons so maybe you'll reconsider . Your games going to have weapons how cool is that ? Very cool ! I am very talented so I can play good .

    ReplyDelete