Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Paper Prototype

Making my paper prototype wasn't hard at all in fact I feel like it was the easiest part of the whole making your game concept.I enjoyed being behind a paper and pencil rather than being behind the keyboard. Making the paper prototype in general took somewhat of my energy and patience away for the same reason that I am not the master when it comes to drawing but I tried my best, and shockingly enough it turned out pretty good.Over all making the paper prototype was both fun and kinda of a mind twister, this it the part in which you can do your finishing touches when it comes to brainstorming on what you want your game to look like, so the whole experience was pretty hectic, but worth it.Physically making your game formation really works with your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment