Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flash

I think that flash is fun and a great way to now how people in games like (Mario Bros.) and more games are created .But in my opinion flash is fun because you discover more things that you can do in the computer press buttons and make things do cool things that you didn't even know that you can do. Also I think that flash is fun because you are having fun and making a new game that you like is fun and has something that can help you just do for fun like math people that are good at it do it for fun and people that need help with it look for games or make a game. But back to the concept of flash. I think that flash is a privileged for us to do because I don't think that most people in the u.s.a have this kind of thing to do I don't even think that eny middle schools have (FLASH). So I like flash and really want to keep ma king games in it I want my game to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment