Thursday, January 14, 2010

My goals


For my goals I really want to be successful .I want tot now what to do wen I have a test and pass it .But if I want to do that I need to finish all my work that teachers give me like homework or classwork.
My first goal is to be a architect because I like to build things like swans out of wood or even Barby houses. But mostly I want one of my goals because when I create something new I feel very relaxed because I now that nobody can tell me what to do I can do what ever I want aslong its not a electric nife but besides that I can fell free and express myself.
My second goal has to be a (ASPCA) police .And the reason I chose this as my second goal because I loe to be with animals all kind of animals for example dogs,horses,even reptiles I love all kind of animals .And what this (ASPCA)is a program that people do to save all animals that are being tortured or that are in the street.
I think that goals are inportant because that way you would have some thing to do that you like for the rest of your life .I will continue to study all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment