Monday, January 25, 2010

Webex

I think that when we had the people from New york come here to do the presentation I learned alot of new things. I learned how to move my characters both sides and up and down . I also learned how to make new layers for the game and much more.But this experience was asome I got to work with the company of globaloria it was asome I had never had worked with these kinds of people and to travel almost the whole world to get to our school it is Very amazing how they care for us and I was really thankful.

QUESTIONS
*Was it hard to make your mini game?
I was really not that hard except they where going to fast wich was hard because I could not keep up but besides that it was fun.
*What was the best part of this topic?
I think that the best part of my topic is influencing others to keep triying to take care of our world even if you dont have good influencings around you.
*The worst part?
The worst part has to be me keeping up with the work.
*Do you play games in your free time?
I do I play club penguine and moshi monsters.
*Which ones do you play and why are they your favorite?
I play club penguine and I play that because you get to meet new friends also moshi monsters its very fun you feed your pen and get miny pets and dress them up also play with them and thats why I like yhese games.

No comments:

Post a Comment