Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jennifer.G #4

The game genre that I really,liked has to be adventure. Everithing in my life is all about adventure,and not only I really like adventure but I can use what I like on a game that I could creat.For example adventureis really fun to play with and almost all of the games that are really popular these days are adventure,like Mario bros and much other games.If I were able to creat a game I would probably make the genre adventure. Some of the buttons and desighn I am really familiar with,so I now that it will probably be easy. Adventure would be my topic I think its fun,energetic and even educational.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Adventure is cool and so is MARIO! I agree 200% nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people really seem to like this specific genre. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that adventure is cool to i like mario to cool.

    ReplyDelete