Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jennifer G 3 2010

The way that this documentary was produced was truthfully a experience that I have never seen before.This documentary has really encouraged me to believe that anything is possible if you work hard and believe that you can do it.Now that I have seen this documentary I have learned that there are more places around the world that are that polluted that you cant see not even one dot of blue in the sky pure gray and besides that I have learned new ways that I can help and reduce, Global warming.



The way I feel about global warming truthfully for me is a warning that soon the only beautiful world that we live in is soon going to be pure chaos more storms will create and possibly as strong as Katrina.

The way I feel about this information that I learned is that anything is possible as long as you dream and are positive that you can make a difference.

For me there are millions and billions of ways that we as residents of planet earth can do to get everything in life back in place. I know that it will take some time but it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment