Friday, September 3, 2010

Jennifer.G #1

Property of NASA

The reason that I chose this picture is because I really am amazed of how wonderful and powerful these winds of doom are, And what I am talking about are {Tornado's or Hurricanes} I really am fascinated with these natural creatures, And I do realize that not all the time the Tornados or Hurricanes happen by themsefs I do now that some of the Hurricanes or Tornados happen because of our fault.But even doe I lopve watching their power flow I would never imagine me being a part or close to one.These powerful winds are amazing and iI m curious of only one thing and that is , How does it might be inside of the Tornado or Hurricane eye? and How much pressureis actually in the eye?

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer i really like yours pic keep it up
    GREAT JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pic. It looks scary.....


    :(

    ReplyDelete