Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Comments

Hey Micheal I just wanted to tel you that I picked your game on one of my top 3 I believe that you are very talented and fortunate to have this special talent with the computer in flash our school is very fortunate to have a amazing student like you you are the type of person that will take us to exemplary level.Anyways your game was amazing and I enjoyed it a lot NICE WORK!!!!!!!

Hey Aleida its me Jennifer and I just wanted to tell you that I chose you as one of my top 3 games because I thought that your game was really fun and funny it really does give the players a fun and educational game to play.I really enjoy the way that you made the game educational and fun as well funny at the same time it was a total succes and hope the best for you in the globey's AWESOME JOB!!!!!!


Hey Dafne its me Jennifer and I just wanted to tell you that I picked your game as one of my top 3 because I thought that it was really creative and fun to play. Ii enjoyed especially because it has puppy's in it even though i didn't really understand the instruction nor the topic of your game it was fun and really creative NICE WORK!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment