Monday, May 21, 2012

Game article

I think that the article was very informative it gave specific details about the people that one it gave them special recognition exactly what they deserve. It does make me feel regretful because I didn't win anything but also proud about what our students here can do.My game wasn't featured but if was to be there it would be very amazing yes im regretful that I didn't do better.I would of liked the author to have said that my game was amazing and that this school is proud of having students like us. Aleida sanchez game was a really awesome game it is fun and educational at the same time with a hint of humor it is fun and should be recognized for who REALLY worked on it, not because there are more than 2 people in the team they should ll get recognized but only who really worked on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment