Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game

  • Team Awesome
  • The Animal Avengers
  • The game topic is mostly preventing the extinction of the Golden Cheeked Wabler to raise awareness for it in real life and save it in the game.
  • The learning goal of the game is to save the Golden Cheeked Wabler from being extinct in the game, the player will learn information about the Wabler things like were it came from and what we are doing creating a negative outcome on the bird and their habitat.
  • In the game I would like to add more animation and graphics to make the game more exiting as well more information about the bird for the player to see.
  • Probably putting the game together because if you made one simple mistake you would mess up the whole game and start all over so it was a very important part of the game.
  • I am really proud of making both of the levels mostly myself because it showed, well for me it showed that I took pride in my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment