Monday, September 30, 2013

Choose Your learning Topic

My topic is Healthy Resources.I decided to do this topic because I fell like the world needs to be aware of if they are trying to be healthy were they can go to get the resources that they need.Healthy Resources can help a lot of people what I mean is that when people actually decide to start of healthy and go eat healthy food there are stores in which the biggest population of food is junk food.My goal with this game is that I can teach people geographically and or visually were to go to find the best produce/ population of healthy food.The game will hopefully include geographical features while still being a fun 3D game.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jenn!

    I am so glad someone can understand me. I feel the same way. Many grocery stores are populated with unhealthy food targeting low income families. This is definitely an important issue we need to be aware of. I hope we can visually help others through this struggle.

    - Skar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good topic and I hope to hear more.Also I will be looking forward to playing your game

    ReplyDelete