Thursday, September 12, 2013

Create your Blog

My name is Jennifer Gonzalez a 10th grade student here at East Austin College Prep.My goal for this blogger it to tech people or just give them a snipet of what Globaloria is.I want for people to learn how to use this program properly for example teaching them how to use the simple tools in Flash like the Brush tool in which you have to aim to where you wnat color then just puch on the keyboard and the magic is loose.Also I want people to learn how to not get so stressed becauss when they do they give up and dont want to work anymore.So overall motivation and positivity in my main goal because with out that and patience Globaloria will be really confusing.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer!

    I hope you are doing fine. I definitely agree with you about teaching basics to the rest of the Globaloria users. I am looking forward to working together to help the new students this year.


    -Skar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni , Okay well your always really good help in Globaloria , and out of it . And your blog says it ALL , Globaloria can be extremely stressful . Especially for a beginner . Make sure you edit your blog or look at it one more time , you misspelled because .


    -A

    ReplyDelete