Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where to get help

I think that my mates can help me with my projects by giving me advice about where I can go to find for example new game ingredients that I can put in my projects.Also they could give me advice about my projects they might know something I don't and with their advice my projects would have another idea that maybe other people will like.I feel that I could help my classmates by giving them motivation, for the same reason that globaloria can sometimes be really complicated.I could also help them by checking over their work for any mistakes.Overall we can all help each other in may ways so its nice to have mates.

3 comments:

  1. Well written! You have great writing skills! I love it! I can see you help others very well. I feel like you have a great passion towards helping the new students.


    - Skar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. You seem to help others whenever you can. Maybe one day you can give me advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy mate good job ! I know i could go to you for help , and I like how confident you are about helping other people . You should help me when I need help in stuff .

    ReplyDelete