Friday, October 18, 2013

Plan Game Scene

I can't really put my finger on how excited I am about my game I feel like its going to be a great success.For the game I plan to have a sort of gathering and growing crops healthy hidden objects game.So what I plan to have is the player crop food kind of a go find things that will help the player with the planting and growing the food in the garden and you will have this type of powder that will make your food grow in a faster way.Also in the seek of the things you need to help you with the garden you will have obstacled this is where the bad objects come for example the Starbucks coffe or chocolate things like that if you touch it I plan to make the players view somehow become blurry and it will be hard to play the game.I still have a few things to think about and I dont know if this is the idea that I will pan to stick with so lets see how that goes, but overall I am excited to work in Unity and for the good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you game ideas sound great , I hope you stick with this idea . Starbucks Coffee is great for you and chocolate is healthy (JOKING) . Well Jenny I'm glad your really excited about everything ,keep up the good ideas.

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenn!

    I love the way you expressed your ideas because it definitely helped me imagine what your game is going to look like. I had a similar idea to yours, my idea is a bit different though. I enjoy how your idea is not just about healthy food but the roots of growing food. You'll definitely succeed!

    Great Idea, Skar

    ReplyDelete