Friday, October 11, 2013

Sculpt Terrain

I think that making anything overall with this program, you need a lot of patience and dedication.It was hard for me at first because I needed to get used to all of the tools what I mean is getting to know what I have to click to get what I want exactly the way that I want it.Making a Terrain in Unity is not difficult itasactually really fun and exciting once you take a look at the end and see what a masterpiece you created.Sculpting it is not that hard what is hard is putting assets into for example like a tree you may add a tree and it will be somewhere like above your actuall base, so eventhough Unity can be confusing at times with patience especially with htis program anything can be created.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer,

    I had the same problem, adjusting to new tools. It's definitely fun after you understand the program. I had lots of choices afterwards and just didn't know what to chose from. You're right, it all takes patience and dedication.

    Great Blog, Skar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny , I totally agree with you about the patience and dedication. I think it was hard on all of us ,cause we are so use to flash and starting with a new program is obviously going to be difficult. I'm glad that you find this program fun an exciting. I just want to get the hang of it, because I think it's a bit more frustrating than fun.

    -A

    ReplyDelete