Monday, December 2, 2013

1st Person

I feel like the player has a better understanding of its surroundings, what I mean is that when you are in 3rd person you see everything from birds eye view while in 1st person you can really "Get into the action".Your more into the game and the player gets like a more life like situation in which you feel like as if you are in the game.As 1st person in my opinion you get more out of the game, you learn more this is only in my opinion but I feel like the game becomes more interesting to the player and because of that the player really gets the info in which the game is about.Making a game of this sort is a big accomplishment for me, I literary feel like i'm playing Mine Craft.It may just be me but I really am positive about the idea that Unity can have 1st person.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jenn!


    I definitely agree with you on how first person player gets a broad idea of their surroundings as well as their scene. As you see, you become more interested into the game. Great Job! You're very descriptive with your thoughts.

    Skar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni I couldn't agree with you more, I also think that 1st person is much better than 3rd person. I'm glad that your getting more and more excited for Unity. I honestly can't wait to see what your game looks like.

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Agree with what you think. I think that everything looks better in 1st person. I just think that the excitement that you have towards Unity is what is really helping you get through Unity faster. Keep your work up.

    ReplyDelete