Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GLOBAlORIA THOUGHTS

*What are your thoughts about globaloria?
My thoughts for globaloria are very good because this program helps others to learn more things about computers its a great and fun way to learn how to work computers for me since I have started this program I have gotten better at things like typing creating hyper links and much more this program is asome and I learn a lot of new things everyday.
*Do you enjoy this class?
I do like this class because it is fun and you get to learn new things at the same time for example we have started to to make a game which is very fun because you get to add all your great ideas to the game and you make it all on your own and also look at the other students that have this program to and see how this can help us be experts on computer things .
*What have you learned about globaloria?
I have learned a lot of new and improved work for example that this middle school is the only middle school that has global oria so this is really a priviledge for us to be doing this program and lastits fun it helps you get smarter ans helpfulto others.
*Do you like to blog?
I love to blog for me its a fun way to express your fealings and your mind there is no bad fealing about doing this because you can feel free when you type in your blog with no one telling you what to do.
*What are you currently working on global oria?
We have been working on a game creating a game to be exact and it is really fun because you can put all your greate ideas on this game and have fun making it it is really fun and I really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment