Monday, February 22, 2010

Last weeks progess

I have always been impressed of how much work my team has done or the people that Ms miller put me in . I have had alot of cool things with my team and they are really good friends .My team mates are (Miguel,Macy,Delaney,Daniel and Brianna)and me I have had alot of fun and I am hoping that I really get done alot of work and get really good friendship with them. I really have a cool experience with them and they are mostly doing the work now because remember I said that last time when I did the paper prototype I did it all on my own and now all the team members were helping on this and this time we got a better grade on it than the last time it was much easier to make things when you all work together. And I am really enjoying the team helping with the work it is a lot of work we do but we finish it all because we always work together.
We are unstable.

No comments:

Post a Comment