Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 23 2010 Snow


Today February 23 2010 Austin had a enormous snow wonderland it was the best day ever I have never or have seen snow this big and white it was the best day ever we were all throwing snowballs everywhere it was falling fast and was hitting hard I have never seen this much snow since I was in Oklahoma where the snow is powerful there . But to see snow in Texas this is the best time I have ever had. Snow is the best thing about the cold weather and it did not rain in Xmas even that I really wanted it to snow and now my dream has come true snow on February. I will always remember this day the snowy day this beautiful day.Snow in East Austin College Prep on a school this place is lucky because now other place where I have been in school or at home or anywhere it has never snowed this much it is a miracle and I would love to repeat this day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment