Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY PROTOTYPE


In my opinion I think that it was a asome experience I had a lot of fun.I could make this with my group mates and they helped me a lot they helped me on the presentation and no errors on the prototype my group mates were Miguel ,Macey ,Brianna ,Daniel and Delaney they are the ones who gave me some ideas to make our paper prototype.I also liked doing this because you can make a example of what the game is going to be when you actually create the game just like a report you do a draft before you do the most important thing.




When I meat the people that I was working with I though that they would not help me with enithing and when mis. miller said for the whole school year was scared but I started knowing them more and more each day until we became friends and really started working on the work that we had to do nothing could stop us ever our name group is the computer jerks wich is mean but cool well thats what we though.And last I am really looking foward to be working with them they are fun and responsibel to be with .




*Objective =measurement


*Team name =computer jerks


*Social issue =air pollution


*Game title =pollution attack


MODO


SAVING THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment