Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My team

The roll that I got when I got my team together I was really happy with it cause I new that these 2 things that were my jobs were really fun I had to find information in the computer and the speaker.I really liked these 2 things because I am really good at these kinds of jobs one reason because I like to type and I like to find information especially in the computer.The only things that I didn't like about the team is that I did not get much help from the team only one of the team members actually helped me she helped me by creating one of the papers in the paper prototype.I cant really say that they were helping me because some of them were writing but slow because they were to busy playing around. I had a greate time with them and I am lucky they are in my team and yes we did change and help a lot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment