Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Playing to learn, Genre:Adventure

Adventure games are the ones that I enjoy the most because not only do you have fun playing them but it gives your mind a jump start to keep playing like mystery games. I really enjoy adventure games they exercise my mind in a great way and keep me wanting to play over and over again.

The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
I really liked the way Save the Animals was formed because it showed you things that affected animals in a negative way and how you saved them which I think should be done in a good way.
The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
The game as usual which Save the Animals teaches you how oil spills and such are affecting our world as well the animals that live throughout the world.
The game or games that I liked the best:
I really enjoyed Treadsylvania it was not only fun but it got me interested as well, it was a very fun, and educational game not the kind of education that we get know but it was enough to get me to play and learn something knew.
What happens in the game or games:
Well in the game Save the Animals you have to rescue all the animals that are in the path of pollution such as oil spills like on the game, and on the game Treadsylvania you have to play all around the are in the game and through out the game gives you clues in finding other discoveries that you can gain points or receive a reward that can benefit you in other levels in the game.
How you play the game or games:
On these game you have to play with patience, calmness and a lot of skills unless your board and dont want to play, but over all these games are awesome and my favorite genre of all game genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment