Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Playing to learn Strategy

Strategy game for me are really fin they not only get me very interested but also tech me something knew every time I play, it is a great game genre for student that enjoy challenges and are interested on learning something knew.

The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
I really enjoyed survivor it is fun and educational and it is also made from my school of our students.
The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
I really enjoyed playing the game Survivor it was fun and taught me a knew way of looking at recycling, what good comes out of it.
The game or games that I liked the best:
I enjoyed playing The Final countdown even though I did not understand what it was trying to tell me and I kept loosing every time I played I got the hang of it eventually and played successfully.
What happens in the game or games:
In the games you have to play with skills not advanced skills but skills such as patience and encouragement.
How you play the game or games:
You can play these games with no problem the are easy games you just have to believe that you can play and achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment