Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Playing to learn, sport and racing

For me games that involve Sport and Racing games are really fun in these games even though you have to use skills to pass the games, well got to the next level you also have fun which I enjoy very much.

The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
I really enjoyed the game Bullseye because it is not only fun but it exercises your skills which I think is really good and all games should have.
The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
The game Spent in my opinion taught me how to spend money well that's what I thought.
The game or games that I liked the best:
I really liked the game Bullseye because it took me to a next level of skills.
What happens in the game or games:
In the games you have to play with carefulness even though they are all racing games as well fun.
How you play the game or games:
You can play with skills over your mind you just have to pay attention to what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment