Monday, October 10, 2011

Playing to learn, Genre:Puzzles and Mazes

Puzzle and Maze game are really interesting games because for me give you a new skill of how to play educational games that what it teaches you someday might come in handy which is really important in these days because games like these can also exercise your mind as well you have fun with the games as well, and together can make a awesome game like these.

The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:

I really enjoyed The game Bubble Maze I really liked this game it taught me a new way of using my brain in which using it in a new critical thinking way.
The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
The game Elegental Elegance informed me with allot of science and I really needed that information.
The game or games I liked the best:
The game I liked best was Bubble Maze because I had to have a steady hand and allot of skills.
What happens in the game or games:
In the game Bubble Maze you have to try to get to the other side of the game to reach your goal but the bubble is very hard to control.
How you play the game or games:
With allot of skills and of course mental skills which is necessary to play these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment