Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing to learn, Genre:Action

Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
The game Survivor helped me in the way of discovering new skills because throughout the game you had to figure out how to get to the door without touching the guards and it honestly took me some time to figure out how to get to the other door so that was cool.

Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
The game survivor created by EACPA students ofcourse. (Action)
Game I liked best:
The Survivor
What happens in the game:
You have to get to the Exit Door without getting catched from the guards but there is a little glitch in the game you have to figure out the way to get to there but you cant get to the door that easy you cant get to the door without thinking on how to got pass the guards you have to find the way tot get to the door without touching the guards, so what I am triying to say is that you have to use critical thinking to get passed the guards.
How to play it:
You have to have a lot of skills eventhough it is a game created by kids and do not have a lot of experience with this kind of program.I realy enjoyed playing this game it is challenging but also it requires for you to use critical thinking in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment